By filling out a vendor application you are acknowledging you have
read and agreed to all of the guidelines listed.
• 10×10 booth = $35 and 10×20 booth = $70
• Please indicate how many will be working your booth.
DISPLAYS & EXIBITS
• Set-up can start at 8:00 am. Set-up complete by 9:30 am.
• Each vendor must leave his or her selling area clean and in orderly condition.
• All refuse and unsold goods must be removed from the festival area by the vendor. All boxes and trash from each vendor must be removed and disposed of in a dumpster.
• Vendors are encouraged to stay until the festival closes even if they have sold all of their goods.
• Vendor spaces will be up to 10×20.
• Your vehicle can be parked at your space. Only one vehicle per space.
• Vendor spaces will be assigned on a first come basis.
• Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
• All vendors are encouraged to have a sign clearly showing their name and location.
• Nothing, including signage, will be allowed to extend outside the designated booth space dimensions.
• No electricity will be provided
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
• It is the responsibility of each vendor to abide by all state and federal regulations which govern the sampling, production, labeling, or safety of the product the vendor offers for sale at the market.
• Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of the vendor’s booth.
• All processed foods must comply with all applicable state and federal health and safety regulations.
• A copy of the commercial kitchen certificate or domestic kitchen certificate must be displayed in the booth at all times. Proper labeling must be used as defined by the proper authority. Documentation of certified scales must be displayed in the booth.
• Proper labeling pertaining to organically grown produce must be displayed.
Fall Festival Application & Guidelines continued…
HOLD HARMLESS POLICY
• To the extent permitted by law the vendor applicant covenants to save and defend, keep harmless and indemnify Pleasants Landing and all of its agents, volunteers, employees, and membership from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, injury, cost (including court cost and attorney’s fees), charges, liability, or exposure, however resulting from or arising out of or in any way connected with Pleasants Landing.
• The vendor applicant asserts that he/she is authorized to act on behalf of the represented vendor/organization.